This ECN trading rebate offer is open to new and existing Clients who trade 250 standard lots in a given, calendar month. Trading must be done on a client’s Live Individual, Joint, or Corporate ECN trading account with Primus Markets INTL Ltd (hereinafter, Primus Markets). If these conditions are met, Primus Markets will rebate USD 2 back to the clients trading account for every single round turn lot traded (1 lot open and closed position) subject to the terms and conditions below.
This Offer commences on 1st February 2016 and is valid until the 31st of December 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
- Primus Markets promotes a USD 2 per lot rebate (for ECN Premier Accounts) cashback on every closed standard lot traded (whereby a lot represents 100,000 units) for ECN spreads (the “Offer”) to its Clients. The offer is subject to the terms and conditions contained in the present document and subject to all existing Primus Markets’s terms and conditions.
- By registering, opening a live account and/or accepting the terms and conditions within the applicable landing pages and/or client member’s area, the trader is acknowledging that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Offer.
- 3. This Offer is eligible to new and existing Clients of Primus Markets who deposit or redeposit into their live Individual, Joint, or Corporate ECN Premier trading account, and who trade with any instrument Offered by Primus Markets except US Equities during the calendar month. This promotion is only applicable for self-directed ECN Premier spread-type accounts. Fixed and Variable spreads do not qualify, and Managed Accounts do not qualify.
- If the Clients’ account is being managed within a Multi-Account-Manager (MAM), in order to participate in this Offer, the client must register and open a new separate self-directed trading account.
- Rebates are calculated and paid no later than the 15th day of the following month. For example, February’s rebates will be calculated from the first of the month, and paid no later than March 15th.
- The maximum leverage offered with this Promotion is 500:1 . If your existing account leverage is greater than the maximum leverage (500:1), by accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that your account leverage will be instantly reduced to 500:1. Primus Markets is not liable for any loss due to the reduction in leverage.
- This Offer is limited to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only, regardless of the numbers of accounts held by the client.
- The Offer may be traded or withdrawn after it has been paid to the trading account.
- Only closed trades are used when accounting for lots traded in a month.
- The English version of this document shall supersede, in the incidence of any discrepancy in the terms of this Offer, once translated into other languages.
- Rebates will stop being paid as of the end of offer date.
- Table of examples of the ECN Rebate part of the Offer:
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other reduced commission or Bonus or cashback based on trading volume which Primus Markets may offer. Should a Client’s trading account already have an existing Bonus, then they will not be able to opt in to this promotion OR by accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Client also accepts that the previous Bonus will be removed prior to the new Offer being applied.
- If Primus Markets suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Offer or any other Offer presented by Primus Markets, or has acted in bad faith, Primus Markets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that Client the Offer and, if necessary: (i) to withhold, cancel and subtract from that Client’s account(s), (ii) to terminate that Client's access to services provided by Primus Markets and/or terminate the contract between Primus Markets and the Client for the provision of services (iii) to block that Client's Account(s) (however, save it where otherwise required by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Offer amount as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the Client. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Where a Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the Credit provided and/ or profits generated by the Offer, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the Offer or the Client’s capital (or the capital of others).
- Where the Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) in one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with Primus Markets) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).
- It is important that Eligible Clients are aware that their risks are not limited to their deposit(s) and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than their deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than any initial or minimum deposit.
- Primus Markets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the Offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.
Copyright © 2017 Primus Markets. All Rights Reserved