Terms and conditions for The PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD GOLD RUSH Competition
This Gold Rush competition is open to new and existing Clients with a Live Individual, Joint, or Corporate ECN or Variable trading account with PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD. With The Gold Rush competition PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD will be giving away physical real gold coins to the winners, subject to the terms and conditions below.
This competition starts on Tuesday the 2nd May 2017 and ends on Friday the 30th of June 2017 (hereinafter the ‘Competition Period’).
Terms and Conditions:
- All eligible Clients of PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD will be auto-entered into the Gold Rush competition.
- The Gold Rush competition is offered to existing and new Clients of PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD who open or already have a live Individual, Joint, or Corporate ECN or Variable trading account.
- If the Clients’ account is being managed within a Multi-Account-Manager (MAM) or a Percent Allocation Management Module (PAMM), in order to participate in the Gold Rush competition, the Client must register and open a new separate self-directed trading account. MAM and PAMM accounts are not eligible for the Gold Rush competition.
- This Gold Rush competition is NOT eligible to United States, North Korea, France, Belgium or Australia.
- All leverages and account base currencies are eligible for the Gold Rush competition.
- The Gold Rush competition is not limited per account or per Client, however the prize will be based on individual accounts traded and not combined. For a Client who may have multiple accounts; each account will be considered as a separate account.
- The Gold Rush competition is scored in points.
For each closed lot traded in Gold (denoted by symbols ‘XAUUSD’ and ‘XAUUSD-‘ on the MT4 trading platform) you will earn 1 point
For each closed lot traded in Silver (denoted by symbols ‘XAGUSD’ and ‘XAGUSD-‘ on the MT4 trading platform) you will earn 2 points
- PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD will publish the top accounts, in ascending order, of most points earned during the Competition Period on daily basis.
- At the end of the Gold Rush competition, PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD will arrange to send the prize of Gold coins to the top 10 winners (denoted by those with the highest points scored). Each of the Clients who own these accounts will receive Gold coins ranging from 0.1 ounces to 2 ounces. A Client with more than one winning account will receive Gold coins for each account.
- There is no minimum deposit to participate.
- There is a minimum point requirement of 75 points in Gold or Silver (or a combination of), calculated as per Clause 7, to be traded within the Competition Period, in order for a Client to be eligible to receive a prize for the Gold Rush competition.
- PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD will only reward the prizes to those top 10 Clients who have surpassed the minimum point requirement of 75 points as per Clause 11 above. Should less than 10 Clients pass the minimum point requirement, PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD will hence award a lesser (than 10) amount of Clients.
- The winners will be awarded with the following prizes, respectively:
Top Client No of Gold Coins 1 15 2 10 3 8 4 5 5 4 6 3 7 2 8 1 9 1 10 1
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where it is impossible to deliver the prize(s), PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD reserves the right to credit the account of a winner with an equivalent amount of the value of the prize at its own discretion. Such credited amount will be withdrawable.
- Any position which is closed with profit or loss of one (1) pip or less will not count as a closed lot for the Gold Rush competition. PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD reserves the right to modify this clause without prior notice to the customer should it be deemed necessary.
- If PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Gold Rush competition or any other Offer presented by PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD, or has acted in bad faith, PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that Client the Gold Rush competition and, if necessary: (i) to withhold, cancel and subtract from that Client’s account(s), (ii) to terminate that Client's access to services provided by PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD and/or terminate the contract between PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD and the Client for the provision of services (iii) to block that Client's Account(s) (however, save it where otherwise required by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Gold Rush competition amount as well as any profits which PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the Client. It is important that Eligible Clients are aware that their risks are not limited to their deposit(s) and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than their deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than any initial or minimum deposit.
- PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the Gold Rush competition, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.
Copyright © 2017 PRIMUS MARKETS INTL LTD. All Rights Reserved