Account Service Manager
Sales | Limassol, Cyprus
FXPRIMUS is seeking skilled, motivated and ambitious staﬀ who are looking to build their career within the forex industry. We are a dynamic, growing ﬁrm headquartered in Limassol Cyprus, and we provide award-winning online trading solutions to clients all around the world. We are characterised by our safe trading environment and our strict ethical operational activities. Our staﬀ enjoy an exciting working environment with frequent opportunities for professional growth combined with a competitive remuneration package and frequent company perks. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join the ranks of a world class international brokerage, we would love to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop trust and rapport with newly registered clients of the company.
- Convert to funded accounts by developing a strong relationship through frequent communication.
- Upsell benefits and advantages of trading with FXPRIMUS.
- Raise awareness to product diversification, promotional offers, campaigns, account types & packages, as well risks and rewards associated with trading leveraged products.
- Manage client’s expectations, listen to customer’s requirements and present the best possible solution in accordance with the company’s product and services offering.
- A proven track record of client conversion within financial services.
- Additional sales experience will be considered an advantage.
- Drive to achieve given targets.
- Ability to work and operate in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual working environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, verbal and written.
- Additional languages will be considered an advantage.
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under+357 25 257 610.