Business Intelligence Specialist
CFO | Limassol, Cyprus
FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex
industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and
we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are
globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and
become a member of our award-winning team!
Duties & Responsibilities
As the Business Intelligence Specialist, you will be responsible for the governance and utilization of information as an asset, via data processing, analysis, data mining, information trading and other means working hand in hand with the Company’s stakeholders.
- Provide vision and strategy for all data management activities.
- Take control of verifying the data output of any system used in FXPRIMUS
- Guide the Company to understand the value of data assets, enabling it to be minded for insights and competitive advantage
- Be responsible for identifying business opportunities discovered through data
- Lead the data and analytics agenda of the Company
- Audit Data and Identify Anomalies, Inconsistencies and Discrepancies
- Own the Validity and Integrity of Data Across all Systems
- Be aware of the data availability and its storage location
- Collect data business needs and liaise with IT to translate these needs into an action plan
- Confirmand crosscheck the data delivery from IT back to the businesses
- Previous experience in a similar role within the fx industry
- High level of understanding of both data strategy and business to see the big picture
- Proven track record of business intelligence projects
- Evidence of strong leadership and communication skills
- Familiarity with data governance and quality control
- Background in statistics or mathematics
- Experience with creating best practices and methodologies for technical projects
- Understanding of and experience building business cases for large technical projects
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to email@example.com stating the position for which you
are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.