Marketing | Limassol, Cyprus
FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified Content writer to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content writer, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Producing new content for the website, and keeping it updated/relevant;
- Writing copy for promotional emails, targeted ads, and landing pages;
- Keeping an editorial calendar and managing the FXPRIMUS blog;
- Staying on top of notable market events, e.g. reports, IPOs, etc.;
- Ad hoc projects, such as presentations, platform guides, etc.;
- Optimize content according to SEO;
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board;
- Work with compliance to ensure legality (e.g. copyright and data protection);
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English;
- Proven work experience as a Content writer;
- Previous knowledge of CMS and Email platforms a plus;
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Attention to detail;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field. Considered as a plus;
- Comfortable with financial jargon/language;
- Familiarity with (forex) affiliate marketing is a plus.
What you can expect
- An attractive salary based on candidate’s experience and qualifications;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
- Corporate Medical Insurance and additional insurance benefits.
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to email@example.com stating the position for which you
are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.