Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Limassol, Cyprus
FXPRIMUS is seeking skilled, motivated and ambitious staﬀ who are looking to build their career within the forex industry. We are a dynamic, growing ﬁrm headquartered in Limassol Cyprus, and we provide award-winning online trading solutions to clients all around the world. We are characterised by our safe trading environment and our strict ethical operational activities. Our staﬀ enjoy an exciting working environment with frequent opportunities for professional growth combined with a competitive remuneration package and frequent company perks. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join the ranks of a world class international brokerage, we would love to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a digital marketing specialist wishing to build their career in a global marketing team, in the FX industry. The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, Media Buying, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Some experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you
are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.