Head of Automation and CRO
Marketing | Limassol, Cyprus
At FXPRIMUS, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us r ne what
trading in the nancial markets means. We create an inspired, collaborative environment,where people
can take ownership of their work, push breakthrough ideas, and feel con dent that their contributions
will be valued and their growth supported. We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees,
because we know that their ful llment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation.
Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people nd their path at FXPRIMUS.
We are seeking an experienced online marketeer with specialization in conversion optimization to develop and further improve our digital client communication. This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated individual with drive, energy, enthusiasm and a passion for digital marketing.
- Design, implement, and test marketing automation wor ows associated with demand generation and sales
- Measure and optimize lead nurturing wor ows with a focus on drivingengagement, efficiency and scalability
- Email marketing campaign planning, execution, and reporting
- Responsible for Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) strategies aimed at boosting ROI
- In charge of onboardingfunnels analysis of both web and mobile, competition analysis,conversion optimization, spilt testing, email marketing, push no ation etc.
- Improve and develop our digital communication with new and existing clients
- Report Key Performance Indicators and provide direction to optimize and scale marketing funnels
- Undertake other marketing related activities as assignedby the CMO when needed
- Marketing automation and email marketing specialist who loves systems thinking, lead generation funnels, and marketing performance analysis
- Hands-on experience working with online sales funnels, lead generation/subscriptions/ecommerceand digital advertising
- Designand implement successful digital marketing campaigns (funnels and journeys)
- Pro ciency in email marketing and marketing automation technologies and best practices
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Experience in utilizing analytics tools toanalyse online marketing campaigns in order to improve ROI
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Highly pro ient in real time marketing automation platforms
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Excellent written and communication skills