Online Payments Solutions (PSPs) Coordinator
Payments | Limassol, Cyprus
FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex
industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and
we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are
globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and
become a member of our award-winning team!
Duties & Responsibilities
The Online Payments Solutions Coordinator will support the Head of Payments in collaborating with external online payment providers (PSPs) and in serving as a focal point for payment issues within the company.
- Analyzing, identifying and communicating payment solution provider issues
- Will be required to collaborate with multiple internal departments and external payment solution providers regarding setup details and also resolve issues
- Analyzing data and maintaining balances at PSPs and recommend settlements
- Performing regular competitor research and analysis whilst also identifying innovative ideas to improve payment processing
- Will need to complete forms and other documentation to assist with onboarding new payment solution providers and maintaining ongoing relationships
- Recommending new and innovative Payment Solutions through Market Analysis and Competitor Research
- Assisting the Head of Payment with projects and other activities
- Assisting the Head of Payments and IT with the testing of new solutions
- Previous experience with Payment Solution systems
- Experience in the field of FX, Gambling and/or Gaming on the Payment Solutions
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
What you can expect
- A collaborative working environment;
- An attractive salary based on candidate’s experience and qualifications;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
- Corporate Medical Insurance and additional insurance benefits.
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to email@example.com stating the position for which you
are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.