PR & Marketing Coordinator
Marketing | Limassol, Cyprus
FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Duties & Responsibilities
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual with drive, energy, enthusiasm and a passion for digital marketing, PR and networking. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals.
- Liaising with creative teams to coordinate PR & marketing activities;
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation;
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables, and provide instructions for use or promotion;
- Assist in the development and implementation of short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns to create and increase brand awareness;
- Liaise with external agency and third parties to ensure communications flow;
- Help plan and execute PR strategies and campaigns;
- Liaise and ensure CSR campaigns and efforts are executed properly;
- Work with the digital team to ensure proper follow ups are done for all campaigns (PR &CSR initiatives).
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role;
- Basic knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing;
- Fluency in English, both oral and writing;
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with excellent attention to detail.
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to email@example.com stating the position for which you
are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.