Senior Cyber Security Engineer
IT | Belarus
FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementation, management and monitoring of security measures and policies.
- Investigation of security breaches/incidents.
- Develop proposals for implementation/upgrading security standards.
- Constantly audit security protocols.
- Testing of various environments and identifying vulnerabilities to be reported.
- Perform penetration tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security or relevant Computer Security degree
- 5+ years experience working in security engineering, application security, enterprise SaaS infrastructure environment
- Security certification such as CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of networking protocols
- Experience with and understanding of cryptography
- Knowledge of a broad range of security controls and risk management frameworks NIST, ISO 2700x, PCI-DSS, SOC, and other similar standards
- A collaborative working environment;
- An attractive salary based on candidate’s experience and qualifications;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
What you can expect
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you
are applying.Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.