Social Media Officer
Marketing | Limassol, Cyprus
FXPRIMUS is seeking skilled, motivated and ambitious staﬀ who are looking to build their career within the forex industry. We are a dynamic, growing ﬁrm headquartered in Limassol Cyprus, and we provide award-winning online trading solutions to clients all around the world. We are characterised by our safe trading environment and our strict ethical operational activities. Our staﬀ enjoy an exciting working environment with frequent opportunities for professional growth combined with a competitive remuneration package and frequent company perks. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join the ranks of a world class international brokerage, we would love to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional Social Media Officer to assist in developing social strategy and optimization. This is a unique opportunity to manage overall Facebook, Instagram and Twitter campaigns on a global scale.
- Develop social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns for fan engagement and client acquisition;
- Implement and maintain comprehensive social media strategies to increase brand visibility and traffic across all social platforms, this includes content development, community engagement, and management;
- Develop community programs and social media promotional calendar that builds awareness and engagement;
- Day-to-day management social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms;
- Create and maintain social calendar;
- Use marketing automation to help improve the customer experience, conversion, retention, nurturing, and lead generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent;
- 1+ year of social media marketing experience in financial services with a proven track record of successful large scale social media campaigns;
- Hand-on experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social channels;
- Solid understanding of social platform technologies, demonstrated through up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and developments;
- Strong creative writing background and skills required.
What you can expect
- An attractive salary based on candidate’s experience and qualifications;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
- Corporate Medical Insurance and additional insurance benefits.
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to email@example.com stating the position for which you
are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.