Marketing | Limassol, Cyprus
FXPRIMUS offers one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry. As we are globally expanding, we continuously search for talents and professionals who aim to grow with us and become a member of our award-winning team!
Duties & Responsibilities
As our Webmaster, you will be designing, creating, and maintaining FxPrimus’ web presence using best practices for SEO, user experience, and lead conversion. You will be responsible for ensuring that leads, prospects, and customers can easily find the information they’re looking for – and appropriate information they may not even know they are looking for. This role requires technical expertise along with marketing savvy. Your primary responsibilities will cover development and management of our company websites, User Community Forums, integration of website with our marketing automation and CRM platforms, ensuring that our websites are secure, functional, visually appealing, user-friendly, and intuitive.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple stakeholders. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the FxPrimus websites using best practices for SEO, user experience, and lead conversion.
- Working with marketing managers, writers, and other subject matter experts to develop and maintain effective website content for a variety of audiences and topics based on organizational objectives, market characteristics, and buyer-focused marketing strategies
- Creating, writing, and updating web pages as needed
- Enabling marketing automation integration and:
- Working with IT and other departments to support integrations with CRM platforms for gated content and internal resources
- Acting as first point of contact for website and website integration issues, troubleshooting, and coordinating the response
- Leveraging Google Analytics to gain insights, improve visibility, and ensure the value and effectiveness of online content
- Ensuring optimal website usability with periodic assessment and updates, applying usability research and best practices
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance
- Manage maintenance and security updates of core web server as needed
- Assisting with any other marketing or business duties as required
– Creating/maintaining campaign landing pages
– Creating/maintaining lead generation forms
– Creating/maintaining other web forms as needed
- Proficiency with building and maintaining websites using WordPress
- Experience with WordPress plugins
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Strong design and UI skills
- Working knowledge of browser compatibility and scripts
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing media
- Experience using Google analytics
- Copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience building landing pages to increase lead conversions
- Experience with formatting digital content for marketing automation
- Experience integrating website with marketing automation platform
What you can expect
- A collaborative working environment;
- An attractive salary based on candidate’s experience and qualifications;
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
- Corporate Medical Insurance and additional insurance benefits.
To join FXPRIMUS kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you
are applying. Should you have any questions, contact the HR staff under +357 25 257 610.