Protect Your Trading During Market Volatility Over Brexit
Published on Jun 16, 2016
Brexit is dominating market news. In order to protect our clients during this volatile period, we have made some adjustments to our trading environment.
Here is how:
- Margin on all Sterling (GBP) pairs will be increased from the current variable rate to a minimum 2% (1:50), regardless of account leverage
- Margin requirements for Brent Oil will also be increased from its current margin rate of 1% to 2%
- These changes will be in effect during the week commencing Sunday 19th June 2016, onwards
Find out more about Brexit:
- Watch an exclusive video on Brexit, featuring our Head of Investment Research Marshall Gittler with the highly acclaimed CEO of Invest Diva, Kiana Danial
- Read about the implications of the Brexit on your trading decisions
- Access an exclusive presentation on Brexit, given at TheForexDay Expo Madrid: one of Spain’s most prestigious financial gatherings
We encourage our clients to educate themselves about the BREXIT in order to make informed, yet safe, trading decisions during this volatile period.