Join other traders and our market experts to share ideas and improve your trading!
- Enhance your Forex knowledge
- Explore technical analysis techniques and see how you can enhance your strategies
- Trade live and take home your profits
17:30 – 18:00
18:00 – 18:30
Introduction to Forex and the Financial Markets
18:30 – 20:30
Live Trading Workshop
20:30 – 21:00
Winning Strategy Analysis & Presentation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FXPRIMUS LIVE TRADING FORUM – VIETNAM (19th July 2019)
- The maximum participants will be 50 people
- To be eligible to participate, each person should have a live approved and active account with FXPRIMUS with at least one of the below criteria:
- • A minimum of USD 500 deposit
- Each participant will receive a “contest” account with a one-time $500 credit.
- The contest will start at 18:30 Vietnam Time and end 20:30 Vietnam Time
- Maximum trade size is 1 lot per ticket
- Maximum number of trades that can be open at the same time is 5
- Each participant must open/close at least 30 positions. Each participant must trade at least 5 different currency pairs or Gold
- Hedging with another participant will disqualify both participants
- Trades left for more than 30 minutes open will not be counted. Trades left less than 5 minutes will not be counted. Winnings from these trades will be cancelled
- At the end of the contest, every person with a positive balance will be a winner
- The maximum winnings a participant can withdrawal is USD 1,500.
- The maximum total FXPRIMUS will pay is USD 10,000.
- Within 10 business days, the winnings will be transferred to the live trading account of the participant, where the participant can trade or withdraw his winnings.
Viet has been with FXPRIMUS for more than 3 years, and has 7 years of experience in the online FX trading industry. A graduate of Rotterdam Business School in Finance and Control, he specialises in banking, online trading, project management and performance analysis, and trains aspiring FX traders.
RESERVE YOUR SEATregister now
Trading on margin products involves a high level of risk