Join other traders to share ideas and improve your trading!
- Enhance your Forex knowledge
- Explore technical analysis techniques and see how you can enhance your strategies
- Trade live and take home your profits
18:00 – 19:00
Introduction to FXPRIMUS & Primus Academy. Contest rules briefing
19:00 – 21:00
Live Trading Workshop
21:00 – 22:00
Results and Q&A
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FXPRIMUS LIVE TRADING FORUM – MALAYSIA (05TH JULY 2019)
- The maximum participants will be 50 people
- To be eligible to participate, each person should have a live approved and active account with FXPRIMUS with at least one of the below criteria:
- • A minimum of USD 500 deposit
- Each participant will receive a “contest” account with a one-time $500 credit.
- The contest will start at 19:00 local Time and end 21:00 local Time
- Maximum trade size is 1 lot per ticket
- Maximum number of trades that can be open at the same time is 5
- Each participant must open/close at least 30 positions. Each participant must trade at least 5 different currency pairs or Gold
- Hedging with another participant will disqualify both participants
- Trades left for more than 30 minutes open will not be counted. Trades left less than 5 minutes will not be counted. Winnings from these trades will be cancelled
- At the end of the contest, every person with a positive balance will be a winner
- The maximum winnings a participant can withdrawal is USD 1,500.
- The maximum total FXPRIMUS will pay is USD 10,000.
- Within 10 business days, the winnings will be transferred to the live trading account of the participant, where the participant can trade or withdraw his winnings.
With a long career in the financial industry, Edmund boasts eight years of experience in stockbroking, and nearly a decade in the FX industry, having started in 2010 as an educator. Edmund believes that knowledge is crucial and has since focused on expanding his knowledge and educating others on online trading.
RESERVE YOUR SEATregister now
Trading on margin products involves a high level of risk