Beginner Topics include:
- Understanding the dynamics of the financial markets
- Why traders prefer FX and CFDs
- The influence of Central Banks on the markets
- Majors, minors and exotic currency pairs
- How to calculate your profits and losses (pips, leverage, spread, lot size)
- What type of trader are you?
Intermediate Topics include:
- Margin calculation for currencies, commodities and stocks
- Setting up your MT4 Platform (charts, indicators, time zones, types of orders)
- Mistakes of experienced traders and how to avoid them
- Introduction to Price Action Trading
- Introduction to Japanese Candlesticks
Advanced Topics include:
- What makes a good strategy?
- Setting realistic goals
- Risk Management – How you can lose 70% of your traders but still remain profitable
- Timing and direction – When to analyse and enter the markets
- Macroeconomic news: The catalyst for market movements
- Market behavior and psychology
- Using unique chart patterns to understand the market
- How to trade on recent headline news
09:30 - 10:00
10:00 - 13:00
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 - 16:00
16:00 - 16:30
QA & Photos
reserve your seat
Register today for free and reserve your seat for our upcoming trading seminar.
With a long career in the financial industry, Edmund boasts eight years of experience in stockbroking, and nearly a decade in the FX industry, having started in 2010 as an educator. Edmund believes that knowledge is crucial and has since focused on expanding his knowledge and educating others on online trading.
RESERVE YOUR SEATregister now
Trading on margin products involves a high level of risk