Join other traders and our market experts to share ideas and improve your trading!
- Enhance your Forex knowledge
- Explore technical analysis techniques and see how you can enhance your strategies
- Trade live and take home your profits
15:00 – 16:00
Introduction to FXPRIMUS and PRIMUS ACADEMY, market updates
16:00 – 18:00
Live Trading Workshop
18:00 – 19:00
Winning Strategy Analysis, Q&A
reserve your seat
Register today for free and reserve your seat for our upcoming trading seminar.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE NAIROBI TRADING FORUM – KENYA (30TH AUGUST 2019)
- The maximum number of participants will be 200 people
- To be eligible to participate, each person should have a live approved and active account with FXPRIMUS with the below criteria met:
- • A minimum of USD 100 deposit made within 4 weeks before the contest date
- Each participant will receive a “contest” account with a one-time $250 credit
- The contest will take place on the 30th of August 2019
- The contest will start at 16:00 until 18:00 Nairobi Local Time (GMT+3)
- Maximum trade size is 1 lot per ticket
- Maximum number of trades that can be open at the same time is 5 trades
- Each participant must open/close at least 5 positions. Each participant must trade at least 5 different currency pairs or Gold/Silver. Each participant must trade at least 5 full standard lots.
- Hedging with another participant will disqualify both participants
- Trades left for more than 30 minutes open will not be counted. Trades left less than 1 minute will not be counted. Winnings from these trades will be cancelled
- At the end of the contest, every person with a positive balance will be a winner
- The maximum winnings a participant can withdrawal is USD 200.
- The maximum total FXPRIMUS will pay is USD 5,000
- Within 10 business days, the winnings will be transferred to the live trading account of the participant, where the participant can trade or withdraw his winnings.
- FXPRIMUS reserves the right to alter and change the above Ts’ and Cs’ by updating the landing page(s) directly and on its own discretion.
- FXPRIMUS reserves the right to cancel or change the date(s) of the competition partially or wholly at its own discretion.
Natasha Kassar has been a Senior Business Developer with FXPRIMUS for the past 3 years, assisting partners to expand and develop their business by focusing on the analytical preparation of potential growth opportunities. Natasha has a degree in Business and Management and has an 11-year experience in the Forex industry, focusing on Sales, Client Relations and Network Building.
Mohammad N. Aladham
Mohammad counts 9 years of experience in integrated marketing. His offline marketing experience, coupled with his knowledge of the financial industry, make him a valuable asset for FXPRIMUS and our partners in terms of amplifying brand, driving engagement and creating new business opportunities.
RESERVE YOUR SEATregister now
Trading on margin products involves a high level of risk