FXPRIMUS offers a range of convenient funding solutions to its clients across the globe, allowing them to fund their account with trust, safety and confidence. Fund your account today with an ethical broker.
For all accounts; Individual, Corporate and Joint Accounts, FXPRIMUS will only process withdrawal/refunds back to the source of the original deposit according to the below Withdrawal Priority schedule:
1. Credit/Debit card withdrawals. Credit Cards will be the first method to be refunded, up to the full amount deposited
2. Bitpay and E-wallet withdrawals. Bitpay and then E-wallet refunds/withdrawals will be processed once all Credit/Debit card deposits have been completely refunded.
3. Bank wire and/or FXPRIMUS MasterCard will be used once deposits made with the above methods have been completely exhausted. Once all back to source is covered, withdrawal of funds can be made using any of the available methods within the FXPRIMUS member’s area. Note that withdrawals can only be processed to the method which has the same name as the FXPRIMUS account holder(s).
1. All withdrawals are handled within 24 – 48 hours, during the business working hours of Monday to Friday from 7:00 – 21:00 GMT+2 per calendar month. Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
2. Minimum withdrawals are applicable; Clients wishing to withdraw below the minimum levels will be required to cover all charges associated with the withdrawal request.
3. FXPRIMUS prioritises the withdrawal/refund back to the source of the original deposit, once all refunds are completed you will be free to withdraw funds to the options available within your member’s area. If you have any issues receiving your funds please contact the team at withdrawal@Fxprimus.com
4. Once your withdrawal is processed (within the stated time frame) you should expect funds to be instantly credited to your e-wallet.
5. A number of Alternative Payment methods (per country) are offered in the member’s area. Any Alterative payment method unable to be withdrawn/refunded, will only be actioned back via wire transfer
6. In case that FXPRIMUS suspects that the deposit and withdrawal fee policy is abused (in a way in which the funding of the account is not intended for trading purposes or the client is trading below the trading norm which is periodically determined by FXPRIMUS), FXPRIMUS has the right to claim retrospectively any fees not passed to the client as of the time.
7. The Company shall bear absolutely no responsibility regardless of the circumstances for any such payment providers failings thereof and/or any losses that took place or might take place in the future as a result of using the above services.
*Please note that your bank may use other banks to transfer your funds to FXPRIMUS’s bank. When this occurs each intermediary bank charges their own fee. FXPRIMUS does NOT cover your banks fees. FXPRIMUS only covers bank fees applied from their own bank, not the clients, as stated. Please contact your bank for details on the fee’s that will be applied to your bank wire deposit and withdrawal
** Please note that withdrawals are handled during working hours a day and 5 days a week, any request made on weekends will be handled the following business day.
List of Payment Service Providers and Regulatory Information
|Payment Solution Provider||Country And Authorising Body|
|Hellenic Public Bank||Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd Is Regulated By The Central Bank Of Cyprus|
|EMerchantPay Ltd||Service Is Offered By EMerchantPay Ltd, Authorised Under The Prudential Supervision Of The UK Financial Conduct Authority(FCA)|
|Safecharge Ltd||Service Is Offered By Safecharge Ltd, Authorised Under The Central Bank Of Cyprus.|
|Skrill||Service Is Provided By Skrill Ltd, Authorised Under The Prudential Supervision Of The UK Financial Conduct Authority(FCA)|
|Neteller||Service Is Provided By Optimal Payments Limited, Authorised Under The Prudential Supervision Of The UK Financial Conduct Authority(FCA)|