Location: Suite C-1-13, Block C, Plaza Damas 3, No 63, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Taman Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Time: 8:30 -17:00
- 1. MODULE 1: FOREX INTRODUCTION & MONEY MANAGEMENT
- 1.1. Forex Definition, Most Traded Currencies, Market Participants, Currency Pair Classification, Market Hours, Benefit of Online Forex Trading.
- 1.2. Money Management: Forex Contract Sizes, PIPs, Leverage, Margin, P/L Calculation, Rollover/Swap, SL&TP, Trailing Stops, Pending Orders.
- 1.3. Unusual Market Condition
- 1.4. WHY FXPRIMUS? - Benefits & Advantages
- 2. MODULE 2: TRADING PLATFORM - METATRADER4
8:00 = Call time for the organizers, speakers and staff
9:00 - 9:30 = Registration
9:30 - 11:00 = 1st Session; Nadine Bautista
11:00 - 11:10 = Mini Break
11:10 - 12:30 = Continuation of the 1st session
12:30 - 13:30 = Lunch
13:30 - 3:00 = 2nd Session; William Wong
15:00 - 15:10 = Mini Break
15:10 - 16:30 = Continuation of 2nd session
16:30 - 17:00 = Q & A
17:00 - onward = Pack up and picture taking
Training and Education Executive
This seminar will provide an introduction to forex and money management. Learn which currencies are the most frequently traded, how currencies pairs are classified, what are the market hours and the benefit of Online Forex Trading with an introduction in to Money Management. Participants will also learn the benefits & advantages of trading with FXPRIMUS.