Master the Charts
Trading Competition for Beginners
June 24th, 2021
14:00 -16:30 GMT+3
What is in it for you?
Learn how to use the MT4 Platform, pick up the basics you need to become a successful trader, and put everything you learn into practice with ZERO risk!
Sit in on a premier trading class for beginners and receive a $500 FREE contest account to work on your trading and hopefully win you some money.
Plus, you can listen to live trading commentary in your own language in one of the breakout rooms.
& simply verify
Risk- Free Account
Receive a FREE contest account with $500 on us & trade with ZERO risk!
Get a chance to win one of our prizes.
- 1st Prize $200
- 2nd Prize $150
- 3rd Prize $100
- 4th - 10 th $75
- 11th - 25 th $50
- 14:00 - 14:30 p.m. Walkthrough of MT4 platform
- 14:30 - 15:30 p.m. Showing how to execute on two trading
strategies. I.E golden cross,
death cross and support and
- 15:30 - 16:30 p.m. Live trading competition for 1 hour
on Demo Account with Live Commentary
Terms & Conditions
- This Offer contest will be held on 24th June 2021 at 14:00 - 16:30 (GMT+3).
- MAM, PAMM and Micro Accounts are not eligible for this Contest, in order to participate in this contest, the client must register and open a new separate self-directed trading account.
- All unfunded accounts and un-referred clients in the following regions are eligible to participate in this Contest: Thailand, Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Brazil, Philippines, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Vietnam, Indonesia, India.
- NO minimum deposit required FREE participation (only pre-requirement to to participate is that they have a verified account)
- The Participants must follow the below trading requirements, otherwise will be excluded from the contest:
- A. Each participant will receive a “Contest” account with a one-time USD 500 credit.
- B. The maximum trade size is 1 lot per ticket.
- C. Participants must trade a total of at least 3 lots.
- D. The maximum number of trades that can be opened at the same time is 5 trades.
- E. Each participant must open/close at least 15 positions.
- F. Each participant must trade at least 5 different currency pairs or Gold/Silver.
- G. Hedging with another participant will result in disqualification of both parties.
- H. Trades left opened for more than 30 minutes will be excluded.
- I. Trades left opened for less than 1 minute will be excluded.
- J. Winnings generated from said trades (in points H & I) will be excluded.
- The maximum leverage allowed with this Contest is 1:200.
- The stop-out level for accounts included in this contest is at 100%. Once your margin level reaches 100% the system will start closing your positions automatically. If a withdrawal request is made the Stop Out level will remain at 100%.
- Clients will be awarded based on their performance in the Demo Contest. Prizes available are as follows:
- 1st Prize: $200
- 2nd Prize: $150
- 3rd Prize: $100
- 4th - 10th: $75
- 11th-25th: $50
- The winnings will be transferred to the live trading account of the winning participants within 10 business days. The payout is in the form of a Credit Bonus only and cannot be withdrawn from the client’s account.
- The maximum collective amount that FXPRIMUS will pay to the winners is USD 1,000.
- All eligible clients will be offered 100% trading bonus on all deposits of $100 + if they deposit BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH.
- Under no circumstances shall PRIMUS MARKETS be liable for any consequences of any cancellation or decline, including, but not limited to order(s) closure by Stop Out.
- This contest is limited to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only, regardless of the numbers of accounts held by the client. If the same IP address is used by more than one participant, all parties involved will be disqualified.
- This Contest cannot be combined with any other bonuses.
- The English version of this document shall supersede, in the incidence of any discrepancy in the terms of this Offer, once translated into other languages.
- Any withdrawal made from the Client’s account will result in the Client being removed from the Contest.
- Internal MT4 to MT4 transfers, to or from the Offer account, are not permitted. If an internal transfer is requested, the Client will be removed from the contest.
- If PRIMUS MARKETS suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Contest or any other Offer presented by PRIMUS MARKETS, or has acted in bad faith, PRIMUS MARKETS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that Client the Contest and, if necessary: (i) to withhold, cancel and subtract from that Client’s account(s), (ii) to terminate that Client’s access to services provided by PRIMUS MARKETS and/or terminate the contract between PRIMUS MARKETS and the Client for the provision of services (iii) to block that Client’s Account(s) (however, save it where otherwise required by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Offer amount as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the Client. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
- A) Where a client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the Credit provided and/ or profits generated by the Offer, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the Offer or the Client’s capital (or the capital of others).
- B) Where the Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) in one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with PRIMUS MARKETS) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).
- C) Abusing the negative balance protection with high volume trades on the news or at the close time of the market before the weekend or holidays, or at the close time of the indices.
- D) Latency abuse strategy.
- In the event that an account qualifies as Inactive, it will be automatically removed from the contest.
- PRIMUS MARKETS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the Contest, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.
Copyright ©️ 2021 Primus Markets INTL Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome to Live Support
Please select how you would like to be contacted.
Please scan the QR Code below for you to reach out to our WeChat channel:
Please click on the following link in order to get redirected to our Zalo channel: zalo.me/597160341116660481 or scan the following QR Code:
Open the Friends tab in your LINE app, tap the add friends icon in the top right, select “QR code”, and then scan this QR code:
- Install the Telegram app
- Search for FXPrimus_Support_bot
- Start chatting!
- Add the following FXPrimus number to your contact list: +357-94091194
- Open Whatsapp.
- Click the “New Chat” icon on the top right corner.
- Select the FXPrimus number you added on Step
- Start chatting!