In demonstration of the value that the company places on its clients, Primus Markets is pleased to offer an exclusive 30% Bonus, offering up to $1500 free trading funds to both new and existing clients. Our traders can now amplify their trading experience with this Bonus simply by depositing a minimum of USD 500. We understand the importance of education and technology in making informed trading decisions. With this in mind, our Bonus recipients will also receive access to exclusive trading tools and educational resources.
Our Safety Mechanisms
€2.5 Million Coverage
As an added safety measure, FXPRIMUS has introduced a professional indemnity insurance of €2.5million.
Negative Balance Protection
Your equity is protected from extreme market volatility and will never remain negative. In FXPRIMUS, we cover for you any losses that exceed your account balance.
3rd Party monitoring for Client withdrawals
FXPRIMUS has set a new industry benchmark in safety of funds, by appointing a third party, Boudica Client Trust, to oversee the withdrawal process and ensure withdrawal requests are executed without delays.
Segregated Client Funds From Company Funds
Your funds are being administered completely separately from our own. This means that in the unlikely event the company runs into difﬁculties, your investment is protected.
Trade Any Time Anywhere
MT4 for Windows, Mac, WebTrader or mobile including: iPhone, iPad and Android
Trade over 120 Instruments.
Forex, CFDs on Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Metals and Energies.
Terms and Conditions
30% Trading Bonus Terms and Conditions
This 30% Bonus is open to new and existing Clients who deposit or re-deposit into their Live Individual, Joint, or Corporate ECN or Variable trading account with Primus Markets INTL Limited (hereinafter ‘PRIMUS MARKETS’). With the 30% Bonus PRIMUS MARKETS will deposit 30% credit into the trading account of the Client, subject to the terms and conditions below.
This Offer commences on 1st February 2016 and is valid until the 31st of December 2020.
- PRIMUS MARKETS promotes a 30% Credit (hereinafter the ‘Offer’) on all new deposits during the period of the promotion. The offer is subject to the terms and conditions contained in the present document and subject to all existing PRIMUS MARKETS’s terms and conditions .
- By registering, opening a live account, and or accepting the terms and conditions within the applicable landing pages and/or client member’s area, the trader is acknowledging that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Offer.
- The Bonus will be applied to the trading account only after the acceptance of the terms and conditions. The will be credited to the trading account within one business day.
- This Offer is eligible to existing and new Clients of PRIMUS MARKETS who deposit or redeposit into their live Individual, Joint, or Corporate ECN Premier or Variable trading account, and who trade with any instrument Offered by PRIMUS MARKETS.
- If the Clients’ account is being managed within a Multi-Account-Manager (MAM), in order to participate in this Offer, the client must register and open a new separate self-directed trading account.
- This Offer is NOT eligible to Indonesia.
- The Offer is available for all Base Currency Accounts.
- The minimum deposit to apply for the Offer is USD 500 or currency equivalent. Additional deposits of any amount will increase the bonus amount by the respective amount deposited. The maximum Credit that can be obtained via the Offer is USD 1,500 or currency equivalent. After the account has received USD 1500 in bonus credit funds, additional deposits will not increase the bonus amount.
- The maximum leverage offered with this Offer is 200:1. If your existing account leverage is greater than the maximum leverage (200:1), by accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that your account leverage will be instantly reduced to 200:1. PRIMUS MARKETS is not liable for any loss due to the reduction in leverage.
- When a withdrawal is made from a trading account opted into this offer it is the obligation of the client to inform their account manager via email, that they require to have their trading account transferred into the trading group in which they were included prior to the addition of the trading bonus.
- The stop-out level for accounts included in this promotion is at 100%. Once your margin level reaches 100% the system will start closing your positions automatically.
- This Offer is limited to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only, regardless of the numbers of accounts held by the client.
- The Offer may be used as a method to increase the maximum potential net position.
- The Offer amount can be lost.
- The English version of this document shall supersede, in the incidence of any discrepancy in the terms of this Offer, once translated into other languages.
- Any withdrawal made from the Client’s account will result in the bonus credit being fully removed.
- Internal MT4 to MT4 transfers, to or from the Offer account, are not permitted. If an internal transfer is requested, the 30% Bonus will be removed.
- Under no circumstances shall PRIMUS MARKETS be liable for any consequences of any Offer cancellation or decline, including, but not limited to order(s) closure by Stop Out. This is inclusive of the removal of the 30% bonus at the end of Offer date.
- Table of examples of the 30% Bonus part of the Offer:
|Your Deposit||Calculation||Your Credit|
|USD 500||30% * USD 500||USD 150|
|USD 1000||30% * USD 1000||USD 300|
|USD 5000||30% * USD 5000||USD 1500|
|USD 10000||Bonus capped at 1500||USD 1500|
|USD 50000||Bonus capped at 1500||USD 1500|
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other Bonus or cashback based on trading volume which PRIMUS MARKETS may offer. Should a Client’s trading account already have an existing Bonus, then they will not be able to opt in to this promotion OR by accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Client also accepts that the previous Bonus will be removed prior to the new Offer being applied.
- Once the account equity reaches USD 50 (or currency equivalent) or below the bonus will be automatically removed from the trading account.
- PRIMUS MARKETS employees, Introducing Broker accounts, and Affiliate accounts cannot participate in this promotion.
- If PRIMUS MARKETS suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Offer or any other Offer presented by PRIMUS MARKETS, or has acted in bad faith, PRIMUS MARKETS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that Client the Offer and, if necessary: (i) to withhold, cancel and subtract from that Client’s account(s), (ii) to terminate that Client’s access to services provided by PRIMUS MARKETS and/or terminate the contract between PRIMUS MARKETS and the Client for the provision of services (iii) to block that Client’s Account(s) (however, save it where otherwise required by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Offer amount as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the Client. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
a) Where a Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the Credit provided and/ or profits generated by the Offer, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the Offer or the Client’s capital (or the capital of others).
b) where the Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) in one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with PRIMUS MARKETS) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).
- In the event an account has open positions or a floating profit/loss and the Offer amount is removed for any reason, PRIMUS MARKETS will not be liable for any adverse effects.
- It is important that Eligible Clients are aware that their risks are not limited to their deposit(s) and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than their deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than any initial or minimum deposit.
- PRIMUS MARKETS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the Offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.