The team at FXPRIMUS works around the clock to provide traders with a powerfully effective trading experience that cannot be matched in the industry. Find out more about our lightning quick technology, which provides an extremely efficient trading experience any time of day, anywhere in the world.
Low Latency & Quick Execution
Our data centers around the globe provide clients with the lowest latency and quickest execution possible. Each data center is fiber optically connected to FXPRIMUS primary servers, and is located just a few miles away from local liquidity providers to ensure lightning quick execution.
- Instant execution
- Low latency
- Fastest fiber optic connections
- Advanced technologies
Global Data Center Network
Our primary server is located in New York. However, as a part of our commitment to serve you better, we have servers located all around the world so that all of our clients can get quick and stable access to our services anytime, anywhere.
- US: New York Data Center (for Americas)
- LD: London Data Center (For Europe and Africa)
- SG: Singapore 1 Data Center (For Asia Pacific)
- SL: Seoul Data Center (for Asia Pacific)
- HK: Hong Kong Data Center (for Hong Kong and Asia)
- CN: China Data Center (For China)
To ensure utmost safety and protection, all information held by our data systems and servers are fully encrypted. This guarantees the safekeeping of any transferred information, without any possibility of safety breach. We also have built-in attack defense systems to strengthen server stability and block hackers.
- Encryption with 128-bit keys
- Safeguards against hackers
- Built-in DoS-attack defense systems
- 24/7 protection
GLOBAL DATA CENTRES ARE CONNECTED TO FXPRIMUS BY FIBER OPTIC CABLE, ENABLING THE FASTEST ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES, ANY TIME.
- LOW LATENCY
- FAST EXECUTION
Our intricate technology systems incorporate backup and restoration processes in order to safeguard against the threat of any loss of data.
- Stable infrastructure
- Award-winning risk management systems
- Strict back up processes
- Advanced restoration processes
Integration With Web Services
To provide our traders with services of the highest quality, our systems support integration with web services. This feature allows real time publishing of quotations and charts, dynamic tables and much more, in order to help our clients with their trading decisions.
- Integration with www.wap
- Real time access to trading tools
- Highest quality and range of services
- Easy access to live charts and tables
Coverage of Financial Markets
Our range of trading platforms including the popular MT4, cover all brokerage and trading activities inside the Forex, commodities and indices markets, allowing our traders to be part of the markets that never sleep, worth over $5.3 trillion per day.
- Trade forex, commodities & indices
- Be part of the world's largest and most liquid market
- Forex market worth $5.3 trillion per day
- Benefit from a wide range of instruments with low spreads