FXPRIMUS offers a range of convenient funding solutions to its clients across the globe, allowing them to fund their account with trust, safety and confidence. Fund your account today with an ethical broker.
Deposit Funds and Start Trading
1. Deposit Fees: FXPRIMUS do not apply any deposit fees
2. Funds received in an alternative currency to the trading account, will automatically be converted into the account base currency.
3. FXPRIMUS do not accept 3rd party deposits. Payments must only be made in your name matching your FXPRIMUS trading account. If any 3rd party funding is received this will be refunded and costs applied to the 3rd party.
4. All Funding is processed during working hours: Monday to Friday, 7:00 – 21:00 GMT+2, per calendar month.
5. The Company shall bear absolutely no responsibility regardless of the circumstances for any such payment providers failings thereof and/or any losses that took place or might take place in the future as a result of using the above services.
List of Payment Service Providers and Regulatory Information
|Payment Solution Provider||Country And Authorising Body|
|Skrill||Service Is Provided By Skrill Ltd, Authorised Under The Prudential Supervision Of The UK Financial Conduct Authority(FCA)|
|Neteller||Service Is Provided By Optimal Payments Limited, Authorised Under The Prudential Supervision Of The UK Financial Conduct Authority(FCA)|
|Bitpay||Service is Provided By BitPay Inc, Licensed Under The Laws of United States Of America|
|Safecharge Ltd||Service Is Offered By Safecharge Ltd, Authorised Under The Central Bank Of Cyprus.|
|Trustpay||TrustPay is regulated by the National Bank of Slovakia and is a member of VISA, MasterCard and UnionPay. Payment operations are processed on secured certified platforms meeting the highest PCI DSS safety standards.|
|EMerchantPay Ltd||Service Is Offered By EMerchantPay Ltd, Authorised Under The Prudential Supervision Of The UK Financial Conduct Authority(FCA)|
|Hellenic Public Bank||Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd Is Regulated By The Central Bank Of Cyprus|
|Ecopayz||EcoPayz is a registered trading name of PSI-Pay Ltd. PSI-Pay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FCA Reference Number 900011) for the issuing of electronic money and facilitates its services across the European Economic Area (EEA)|